Robotic Welding Trainer (Miller)
Integration provided by: APT Manufacturing
The FANUC ARC Mate 50iD/7L is a high-speed ARC welding robot that is equipped with added reach. Its standard IP67 rating gives it the versatility to work in a variety of different harsh manufacturing environments including dusty and wet areas. With 6 axes, this robot can carry up to 7kg while creating precise arc welds.
With FANUC's ArcTool software, learning on the ARC Mate 50iD/7L will provide students with the knowledge and confidence to operate a variety of FANUC ARC Mate Series Robots and support employer's need to develop more efficient and profitable welding processes.
FANUC ARC CERT Features:
- FANUC ARC CERT Gift-In-Kind Package for qualified schools
- FANUC Advanced Academic Software/ARC Bundle
- FANUC ARCTool Student Certificate Program
- Welding Power Supply Training Program (brand-specific; see program details)
- Optional iRVision
- Welded construction
- Tinted sides to protect classroom (helmet required for viewing)
- Fully integrated collapsible mobile cart design, fits through standard 36" door
- FANUC Arc Mate 50iD/L
- FANUC R30iB Mate plus controller
- Robot work area guarded for student safety
- Collapsed dimensions: 80"L x 33"W x 78"H
- Expanded dimension: 80"L x 63"W x 78"H
Education and Software
OpenBook™ is Miller's learning management software. It's designed to help you plan, offer, and assess student learning. It provides welding instructors, learners, and management with an easy tool to teach welding concepts and techniques to a variety of students - from those just starting out to professionals in the field who'd like to learn new skills or refresh their current techniques.