Universal Laser Systems - VLS Platform Series
Flexibility for Growing Businesses
The VLS 3.75, 4.75 and 6.75 freestanding laser platforms offer increased maximum laser source power levels and larger working areas than the desktop models. In addition, VLS freestanding laser platforms are equipped with Universal's patented Rapid Reconfiguration™ technology, so laser sources can be installed, removed and exchanged in seconds without the use of tools. The increased workspace, power and flexibility of VLS freestanding laser platforms make them a good choice for growing businesses.
Laser Technology Benefits
- Software Controlled - Any Windows® -based software with a print function can be used with the laser system
- Multi-Material - Process an endless number of materials
- Multi-Process - Cut, engrave, mark, and produce photo images in one step.
- Non Contact - Modify material without applying any physical force.
- On-Demand - Produce everything you need in real time, without waiting for hard tooling.
Uniquely Universal Features
- Laser Sources - Universal's patented metal core, air-cooled, free-space slab, CO2 lasers produce an excellent quality beam with even power distribution and good near- and far-field characteristics. Dual lasers dramatically increase speed, edge quality and power
- Rapid Reconfiguration™ - Unique to ULS, Rapid Reconfiguration allows modular platforms to be field-reconfigured with a variety of laser sources, options & accessories, in seconds and without tools. Easily exchange laser wattage to change peak power and increase speed and throughput
- Universal Control Panel (UCP) - Universal's exclusive integrated materials database in the UCP print driver automatically determines the optimum processing settings for your target material. Just select the material type, enter the material thickness and press "start"
- High Power Density Focusing Optics™ - High Power Density Focusing Optics (HPDFO™) allow the laser beam to be focused to a much smaller spot, making it possible to engrave smaller text and produce sharper images at tighter tolerances
- 1-Touch Laser Photo™ - Universal's popular software package that makes it quick and easy to produce photographic images on nearly any material.