Universal Laser Systems - VLS Desktop Series
Laser Technology on Your Desktop
The VLS 2.30DT and 3.60DT desktop lasers are the easiest ways to get started with laser technology. Roughly the size of a printer, a VLS desktop laser packs sophisticated laser processing capabilities into an attractive, durable package. An optional computer-controlled air cleaner cart is available that allows a VLS desktop laser to be used without a dedicated exhaust system, making installation and operation even simpler. The ease of use and small footprint of the VLS desktop laser makes it easy to fit laser technology into your business, whatever it might be.
Laser Technology Benefits
- Software Controlled - Any Windows® -based software with a print function can be used with the laser system
- Multi-Material - Process an endless number of materials
- Multi-Process - Cut, engrave, mark, and produce photo images in one step
- Non Contact - Modify material without applying any physical force
- On-Demand - Produce everything you need in real time, without waiting for hard tooling
Uniquely Universal Features
- Laser Sources - Universal's patented, metal core, air-cooled, free-space slab, CO2 lasers produce excellent beam quality with even power distribution, good near-field and far-field characteristics and long life. Dual lasers dramatically increase speed, edge quality and power
- High Power Density Focusing OpticsTM - High Power Density Focusing Optics (HPDFO™) allow the laser beam to be focused to a much smaller spot, making it possible to engrave smaller text and produce sharper images at tighter tolerences
- Universal Control Panel (UCP) - Universal's exclusive integrated materials database in the UCP print driver automatically determines the optimum processing settings for your target material. Just select the material type, enter the material thickness and press "start"
- 1-Touch Laser PhotoTM - Universal's popular software package that makes it quick and easy to reproduce stunning photographic images on nearly any material