Parker Hannifin Hydraulic Diagnostic Module
The Hydraulic Diagnostic Module combines innovative technology with increased overall capabilities to bring you a premier diagnostic instrument. This new tool is more than just a meter; it incorporates data measurement, display, and on-screen analysis to provide increased functionality that extends far beyond standard meters currently on the market.
Combining CAN bus sensor communication protocol with traditional analog inputs, the instrument has 24 channels for a variety of inputs and outputs. In addition, this unit incorporates multiple data interfaces for connectivity and data storage, a variety of display options for user preference and storage capabilities of up to one billion measured values. It is truly a user-friendly, versatile, diagnostic tool for any fluid power system.
- On-screen data measurement, display and analysis
- Combines analog and CAN bus sensor inputs over 24 channels.
- Multiple display options for user convenience: numerical, bar graph, pointer, curve graph etc.
- Multiple connection interfaces: LAN, USB
- Up to one billion data points storage
- Operates with user-friendly SensoWin software
- Measuring parameters: pressure, temperature, flow, rpm, voltage, and current
Diagnostic Kit Contents:
- Service Master Plus Instrument
- Operation Instructions
- SensoWin software
- Transducer Cables
- Power Supply
- USB Connection Cable
- LAN Cable