METHOD Industrial 3D Printer
Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials.
- Heated chamber
- print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties
- consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Open platform
- print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30
- access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS.
- Guaranteed part accuracy and SR-30 soluble support
- complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer - Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
- only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)
- print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances - every time
- Automated workflow and CAD integration
- save time with automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration
Materials: PLA, Touch, PVA (support), NYLON, PETG, NYLON CF
Build Volume: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 in.
Heated Build Chamber (up to 60ºC)