Experience the all-new CRX Series, FANUC's latest collaborative robot designed to make installation and programming your cobots easier than ever before.
FANUC CRX - The Next Generation Collaborative Robot
- Smooth, modern design that is completely safe to work side-by-side with people.
- Backed by FANUC's decades-long experience in the design and manufacture of robots with world-renowned reliability.
- The same uncompromising quality standard that customers expect from FANUC products.
- Lightweight and compact design allows for easy integration into any work area or existing system.
- Easy to install without the use of a crane or lifting equipment.
- CRX uses FANUC's latest compact R-30iB Mini Plus Controller for even more space savings.
- Easily program and teach points on your new CRX cobot using all-new lead-through programming features and new teach pendant user interface.
- Easy to connect to 3rd party grippers.
- FANUC intelligence ready: iRVision, iRPickTool, and more.
New Lightweight Controller: R-30IB Mini Plus
Compact controller weighs at <20kg
Support two input power:
AC100-120V (single phase)
AC200-240V (single phase)
Two controller configurations:
- Vertical - IP54 rated (standard)
- Horizontal - IP20 rated
- iRvision, iRPicktool and
- Force Sensing
New Tablet Teach Pendant
- Combines base, tablet and apps for easy programming and operation
- Tough tablet comes dust/liquid proof and impact resistant
New Intuitive Touch Panel User Interface
Menu and Status Bar
- Dropdown menu
- Status icons
3D View Area
- Robot status graphics
- Displays teaching points
Timeline Program View
- Intuitive program representation
- Simple program navigation
- Drag & drop icons to the timeline
- Parameters adjustable in details
Two Lightweight, Compact Models to Choose From:
- Payload: 10kg
- Reach: 1249 mm
- Payload: 10kg
- Reach: 1418 mm
- Six Axis Mechanical Robot
- R-30iB+ Controller
- LR HandlingTool Software - Advanced CERT Configuration
- FANUC Samsung Tablet Pendant
- Standard Power is 110v or 220v (no transformer required)
- **NO EOAT
**Highly Recommended completion: DCS & CR Operation & Programming Class prior to delivery